Our team has extensive experience in software development - all members of our team write code on a daily basis and most have industry experience as programmers. We have developed internally a number of tools, both proprietary and open-source.
While CyResLab does not take on pure software development projects, our team is able to lend assistance in specific small scope development scenarios within the security domain, such as:
- Proof-of-Concept (PoC) development of larger security-related products
- Secure architecture development
- Implementation of specific security controls or technologies (e.g. PAM, LDAP, etc.)
- Implementation of critical security functionality, such as cryptography, custom authentication or authorization logic, etc.
- Client needs a Proof-of-Concept (PoC) implementation of an Account Information Service Provider (AISP) based on the revised PSD (a.k.a. PSD2) banking directive
- Client intends to develop a distributed and decentralized mobile application and requires assistance with the security of the architecture of the application
- Client requires the development of an LDAP authentication module to their application
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us!