The CyResLab team has extensive expertise in software development. All members of our team write code on a daily basis and most have industry experience as software developers. We have developed internally a number of tools, both proprietary and open-source.
Our team is also interested in new technologies and is available for projects using any stack/platform/framework/library. We are experienced in:
- and others
This expertise allows us to offer assistance in the security domain for software development projects. We have successfully completed projects as a security consultant, including the development of a security solution for ICS/SCADA systems, currently deployed on oil platforms. Limited information is available upon request.
This service is always tailored to the client's needs. Possible tasks, performed within this service, include:
- Assessing and ensuring a secure architecture (Security-by-design)
- Creating a Threat model for the software product
- Performing Static code analysis with industry-standard tools
- Security code review of critical code sections or the entire codebase
- Security hardening for the OS (where applicable)
- Cryptography and PKI usage security review
- Fuzzing tests
- Appliance penetration tests
- Creating secure DevOps and deployment scripts
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us!